Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Wreaths of Fire

I love doing fashion shoots.  There is so much room for imagination and vision!
Here is the new Spring line shoot from one of my all time favorite jewelry designers, Dana Robinson Jewelry.  I have been photographing for Dana for over 5 years and still get excited every time she comes out with a new line.  Her work is so quality, elegant, and so easy to wear.  I have several Dana Robinson pieces in my personal collection.
I made two delicious floral head wreaths for this shoot, one with all dried plants and flowers, and one with beet dyed roses, fresh twigs and fur tree clippings.  Dana's original (and brilliant) idea for the shoot was to set the wreaths on fire, which would have been epic, but it did not work out as well as we had imagined, so these lovely wreaths got to be worn flame free in all their beauty.

Enjoy this wonderful Spring shoot, and Happy Wednesday All!














No comments:

Post a Comment