Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Good Kin and chocolate cake

During one of my trips down South to Southern Oregon, I recently got to spend an afternoon with some of my favorite folk, the Clasons.  For those who know the Clasons, you understand what I mean when I say that they are the highest quality of kin one could hope to spend a warm afternoon with.
I got to lounge in the Southern Oregon sun, surrounded by Leslie's apple tress, old friends, nostalgic chocolate cake, french blue goblets, and the next generation of little Clason kin.
Below are some captured moments from a delightful afternoon with Leslie: one of my all time artistic inspirations, Claude: One of the humblest, and sweetest men I know, Cat: and her darling little Zoe Zimmer, and Lizzie: and her bubbly twin girls, Penelope and Stella

















No comments:

Post a Comment