Friday, February 7, 2014

Snow Day!

Yes, I know, this post is a few days late!  But how could I resist not waiting for the snow?!  It feels so good to have a proper snow before the winter is over.  Snow days always make me feel like a kid again;  I want to bundle up, grab my sled and head out into the white wonderland, then come home to some warm soup and tea.  Snow days!
So on Thursday I saw the beautifully fluffy snow falling from the sky and I had a screaming desire to do a photoshoot in it, but I only had an hour, and no model.  So I sent the idea out into the cyber void and sure enough, the wonderful Ms. Colorado herself, Megie Shean, was over at my house in 20 minutes ready to roll around in the snow!  It was a quick and very cold photoshoot (I could barely move my fingers by the end of it), but it was a blast!  Thanks Megie for being so spontaneous with me!

Happy Snow day all!

A.

(click on the images to view larger and to view as a slide show)












2 comments: